Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 48

So Patrick, in the kung-fu's do we just go as high as we can with the legs straight, or bend them to go higher?

Woke up this morning the least motivated I've felt yet, my lower back is sore too. It's taking all I can to get out and jump. It's downpouring out. Going to see if I can do the swing-the-rope-by-my-side indoors style and not make too much noise.

Ugh, need to leave for work in an hour and a half and haven't started yet. Forcing myself outside now, wish me luck!

Update: Dragged myself through all of it, telling myself I could stop any time. Seems to be good reverse psychology. Very happy for the off-day tomorrow, after walking to work the last two days, walking home once, and all the workouts, my legs are ready to collapse and my body's tired. Jumping in the downpour was actually quite nice, once I was in the middle of it.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Mikhael. It sounds like you need to sleep in some on that day off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude... You're half way there and already sporting a six pack. At this rate, you can be the #1 PCP of all time. Knock it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, there's still a lot of fluff on my abs. Even when I'm ripped from a workout and looking good, it's still requiring a lot of motivation to keep up with it all.

    ReplyDelete