Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 61

Last night after work I ran about 1.5 miles. My knees and legs were tired, but afterward I felt better! I proceeded to do 4 sets of 15 v-sits later on. It really feels motivating to do extra workouts just for your own well-being, rather than the PCP.

I think I understand what the valley is now. At least what it was for me, and what it meant to go in and out of it. I went into it just following a program to get my body into awesome shape, and now coming out of the valley I have new-found inspiration, new goals, and a changed mindset.

I have a new understanding of the Peak Condition Project, being that it is rebuilding my body to be in the shape I need it to start working toward the "Peak Condition", but rather the "Peak" Condition is never an actual point I can arrive at, I can only strive for the best I have on a given day, and my body can always improve.

1 comment: