Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 51

I'm really getting tempted to start doing these in the evenings instead. At this point I'm waking up at 6AM and laying around for an hour or so before starting. I think my motivation is starting to get to an all-time low, and any suggestions for lifting it would be appreciated. :)

Update: Thanks everyone! I did make it through. I like my new resistance band, it's different from the old one. Changing things up feels good. My jump rope's soon to break too, it's wearing pretty damn thin. Still can't complete push ups. I go back to the kiddie ones after I collapse, as the chest dips wear me out (and I actually collapsed on the last set of those today too!)

I did the straight 15 minute jumping again. Without 10-20 second breaks in between sets, I sort of feel like I may not be hurting things. I will however pick up a timer, once I can afford one. (Read: VERY BROKE)

6 comments:

  1. Would it be any motivation if I said you're looking fabulous in your video blog? I hope I'm at that point when I reach Day 50!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, that may be a contributing factor. I'm worried that perhaps subconsciously I feel I have less to work for now than I did then. On the other hand, I would argue with myself that I have to work a shorter period of time for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah don't think like that.
    You've shed off the bad stuff pretty ferociously...I hope I'll get similar results!

    YOU'RE A clean slate now. which means there's only up hill from now on! the lean muscle mass will add up and on day 90 you'll be bloody astonishing!! Still lots of work to go.

    ...Jenny says cleanin mah rooom will motivate me. Clean yours too haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you. My advice: don't switch to evening workouts if you can help it. The longer you put it off, the harder and harder it gets to actually do anything that day. Waiting an hour in the morning is nothing compared to my evening procrastinations. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Royce, that clean slate paragraph pretty much helped a lot. I'm not sure I had actually broken it up and looked at it from that angle yet.

    I know what you mean Kristen, which is why I haven't even touched the idea of evening workouts this whole time.

    ReplyDelete