Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 62

Whew!
While it doesn't get any easier, it does however always stay relatively the same. Which is always quite a workout!

Last night I took a crack at a full body push-up, to kind of gauge just how out of shape my body is. I could do about 1. I may work on this on my off days, to improve my balance and strengthen my upper body. It's fun actually being able to support my body weight upside-down. Also- bald headstands are uncomfortable.

With each passing day I feel leaner, and it's particularly noticeable in my thighs/butt, as I lose more and more fat. I like it, and it drives my motivation to get outside and jump in the morning.

Patrick- Quick note. Today's workout did not seem to have the correct instructions for sit-ups. I just said screw it and did 120 sit-ups straight through, no breaks.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, full body upside-down push-ups (or push-up), 120 sit-ups straight through...you're a madman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to be able to do a headstand by the end of this. If you can do a full body push-up then I feel confident I'll pull a headstand soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about that the "per side" was a misprint. I'm in the process of reworking all the workout sheets so there's some errors. Please keep telling me when you find them.

    More pull ups = more full body push ups.

    ReplyDelete