Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 64. Rock on.

Holy crap. My shoulders are weak. I need to do davincis on off-hours to catch up. I'm exhausted after halfway through the second set, and I go down to doing half-sets for the remainder.

Crazy day today! My checkout dives for my NAUI Basic SCUBA certification are today at 5-6PM, then I've gotta go to bed, so I can wake at 5, do my workout, and catch the bus to catch a train to head down to my sister's high school graduation. Then a train back up the next day. Aghghhhh! Of course I'll have my daypack with all my PCP essentials.

Also... it is time. I decided I need to be applying this amazing body to something. I signed up for a Kung Fu class.


3 comments:

  1. Nice. This is the whole point of PCP. To get your body ready for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are awesome! Great inspiration for us newbie PCPers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, you are RIPPED. Well done...Good luck/have fun with your SCUBA certification. Diving is awesome.

    ReplyDelete