Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 49

Almost to 50! It'll be sort-of a sigh of relief. Even being pumped for the halfway point, this week has gotten me down. It'll be nice to be "more than halfway".

I need to get a better timing device for my jumps. Like a big clock to bring outside with me.

Also- today while cleaning I pulled my Joe Rocket motorcycle jacket from when I was 19 out of the closet and tried it on. Amazingly, it fit perfectly, unlike earlier this year, when I had to suck in my gut a little to zip it (it's a really tight fit). Happy about this. Maybe it's almost time to get another bike. :P

3 comments:

  1. Dude, kitchen timer. 5 bucks. It goes BEEP yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also online:
    http://www.online-stopwatch.com/bomb-countdown/full-screen/
    though I'm not sure you could take your computer outside...

    Awesome that your old jacket fits again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mikhael
    Awesome your body&mind has changed a lot on the half way
    Your photo of 45days, complete appered beautiful 6pax on Abs,PCP works on you a lot,I think!
    Keep on Men!!

    I was very surprised when Patric told me that you pick my photo on the banner,
    I was very proud of have dane PCP program

    Now I join another program called The Kung fu body ,It's also amazing program!


    Osamu from Japan

    ReplyDelete