Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 67

Coffee's good, usually black. Some maple and skim milk in it today though. A little maple syrup doesn't hurt to make things less bland once in a while. Just make sure it's real stuff :) I still feel guilty over little things, like the fact that I've had two spoonfuls of it today. (one in breakfast, one in coffee)

Workouts were good, tiresome. I feel as if I'll never complete the shoulder exercises anymore.

Happy to be home in my own kitchen with my own food. I've been feeling weak pretty often, and Patrick told me to make full use of the AMAYW on the veggies, so I'm going to see if that makes me feel as if my body is rebuilding quicker.

Update: I said screw the guilt and had another black coffee later with a little honey in it. I need to break free from some of this concern. Sunday is now coffee day.

2 comments:

  1. haha damn that PCP guilt. It overwhelms me at time, We ain't doing anything wrong though. it's all good, must relaaax. The church bells in the air agree with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeessss, relaaaax! :) Life should be fun, too. Enjoy your honey and maple syrup.

    ReplyDelete