Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 76

DoH! Stayed up all night (til midnight). Gonna go jump rope, then do my workout after work today.

There we go. Workout complete. Today I actually really enjoyed the afternoon workout. On the sit-ups to failure, I went with my gut. Even with my legs raised as Patrick suggested, I didn't have much of a problem. One wonders with my results if I should be asking this but... am I doing them right? I curl my body as far as I can, and my shoulders are off the floor. I was stopping at 50 because of Patrick's earlier email saying don't go past that. It went 50-40-30-30-50. Legs crossed in the air. Maybe I should lift my legs higher next time.

Anyway, good times. I still fail out of the tricep dips and do half sets about halfway through, same with the pull-ups.

My abs feel like a rock when I flex them. I feel my abs and I think they're my ribs.

2 comments:

  1. Strong sit-ups...I felt the same way about the Pro Tip, didn't feel like I was getting anything extra out of them. Will try altering the angle from the hip and amount the knees are bent until I hit the sweet spot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought we just kept going until failure. I stopped at 100, 70, 65. After doing that 5 times, I felt it!

    ReplyDelete