Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 54

Today I made an omelet with 1 egg, onion and tomato. Used way too much veggie for the egg, and ended up with a semi-pile. This was my first warm meal in probably a month's time. It was nice, but not particularly extravagant.

I was much better at push-ups today, but still not there yet.

My triceps still look flabby sometimes, and I need to focus on those next time I do the triceps workouts. I don't know if that's fairly normal though.

I can't wait for my new converse to arrive tomorrow, I hope they'll be comfy to jump rope in. Or run. I'll be happy to have a very basic shoe again, as all I have right now are running shoes and boots, and Vibram FiveFingers, which are slightly too small, and thus uncomfortable to do sportsy stuff with.

Update: My stomach seems unhappy about having eaten heated food, odd. Feels uncomfortable, I'm not sure I want to do that again.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, sounds like you store fat in the back of the arm. Luckier than me though, I store it in my man boobs.

    Just keep getting the fat percentage down and the arms will tone up. It's not like you can make it go away with extra ski-jumpers or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious about the " not warmed meal" thing. I like to cook my foods or get them heated as little as I possible can. I'm trying to figure out ways to do that during the pcp, with incorporating proteins as well. What's your method?

    ReplyDelete