Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 73 - Peanut Butter

There's something you guys should know... I. Love. Peanut Butter.

So this morning I thought I'd spice up my after workout shake with half a spoonful of peanut butter and a dash of chocolate, just to see what would happen.

Suprisingly, it didn't really improve it at all.

But! Afterward, in the shower, I had a taste in my mouth. I realized it was peanut butter, something I haven't had in over 3 months. It occurred to me that I'm going to have a hard time staying away from it. But, I suppose I'll have to.

Doubled the resistance on the lawnmower and pull-down, as well as tricep extension. Went from 5lb to 10lb. I had to take a 15 second rest in the middle of the lawnmower each time, but I think it's worth it to double the resistance. I'm trying to figure out which other exercises I can manage 10lb in.

1 comment:

  1. mmm peanutbuttey! i was thinking i should have it as my indulgence, then I was thinking how boring that would be. MAYBE i'll have it in cooie form

    ReplyDelete