Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 66

Still in Brattleboro. Annoying my family by spending more time working out and cooking than visiting. Ah well. Went out to a restaurant twice last night, each time conversation frustratingly focused on my diet rather than anything else, as I sat and drank tea. Stupid restaurant "ran out" of coffee. I don't see how they do that, unless they just have one type of coffee.

Anyhow. Going to construct a pull-up bar in the living room, after building a rack for it. Tired of these weak shoulder and back muscles.

Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Dude you should make a rig like this! (20 seconds into video)
    http://tinyurl.com/24ftbj4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a typical day in The Kung-Fu Body? Those hand-flipping push-ups are brutal....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rig is badass! I'm pretty sure that mostly is ab work though. Which is still badass.

    ReplyDelete