Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 47

Went to the park this AM to work out, as I still don't have a proper pull-up bar. I think once I have some spending money I'm going to actually build one in my bedroom from 4x4's and 2x4's. It's pretty terrible not having a wide-enough door frame in the house. I've been doing incline pull-ups this whole time, and it's time for change.

The bar at the park wasn't fantastic either. I only managed one full set of 10 pull-ups, then about 4 more before my arms gave out. Not terrible considering I never do them, but obviously I need work. In contrast, the kung-fu sit-ups were pretty easy, but I was forced to bend my knees a little, and could only bend to about 90ยบ, not any higher.

I thought I'd post a weight update today of the last 47...

That's all for now. Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. "The Kung Fu Sit-Ups were easy except I bent my knees and didn't go past 90 degrees." LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well, I mean I just couldn't give it any more! It could have been the way I was hanging though, the bar was kind of narrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just messing with you man. Keep the legs as straight as possible and get them up there! Like the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, in the same way, pull-ups are easy and then suddenly impossible.

    ReplyDelete