Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 27 - Indulgence

I just took my first sip of this coffee flavored milkshake. It tastes super-sweet, like ice cream tends to. These are some of the best shakes I've ever had. After I ordered, I looked at the menu and it all seemed so foreign to me, ordering food instead of cooking it. I'm definitely already well-in-tune with the PCP, as I had hardly the urge to order anything.

After a couple sips of this, I already feel like my stomach's not going to be very happy with me. Ah well, we'll see how it goes.

Also- the double katanas were incredibly hard. I almost couldn't finish.

STATUS UPDATE: 20 minutes in, my stomach isn't happy. I shouldn't have finished it, but i made myself because I wanted to remind myself why a whole (american) serving of most foods isn't healthy. I'd say it was a good flavor, but not too exciting. I chose a milkshake because there's not as much terrible in it than some other foods I could have had.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Weird indulgence, but sounds like you got the point. The first two to three bites or sips will light up all your pleasure centers. The other 95% of the thing is just an assault on your system. Good stuff man.

    Double katanas are just little meditations on pain. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete