Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 31

Longer than average blog post!

Well, results are really starting to show for me. I know that I'm not even halfway, so it's just a motivator to keep on going! I'm finally understanding what I'm supposed to get out of this project, which is as much as my body can deliver, not as much as is prescribed. I know that whatever workout I do, I benefit myself, and the further I can push, the better I'll become.

The double-katanas are incredibly difficult to complete (ESPECIALLY AFTER THE ELEVATED TRICEP DIPS!), but I'm within a few of it and I'm sure my muscles are just getting stronger each time I do them.

Today the leg-ups hurt extra. It's probably because I did them yesterday, combined with all the legwork today. It wasn't my abs that got tired so much as my legs. I was absolutely exhausted after it all.

Finally people are starting to become impressed by results (I.E. This morning Seabass told me I was really starting to look ripped, and it made him feel terrible. :D )

I also have more and more people asking exactly what I do each day, and they think I'm done listing things after the jump ropes and squats.

To summarize, I'm really enjoying myself. :)

I hope you all are feeling just as excited about the project. It's a pleasure to be in it with you and your blogs are great to read!

2 comments:

  1. Heh heh, come back and read this post around Day 60 and try to get a bit of this positive vibe going when you're down in the PCP valley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the Valley...seems like so long ago... ;)

    ReplyDelete