Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 43

Just updating pics today, didn't get em up yesterday.

Lots more eggs and protein in the diet now. Also, after this morning's workouts I was dripping with sweat. This was the first time really since the project started (I don't sweat much). I'm sure that's a good sign.

Arms gave out on push-ups again, as they do every time after chest dips.

Spent the last hour convincing my housemate Will not to back out. I think he's solidly in on this now! I look forward to seeing him start soon.

Each time someone asks me about the project, it only solidifies my will. I think it's really the diet that turns people off, they can't stand thinking about eating food without HFCS, salt, or butter. Also alcohol. Clearly I need to start meeting people more fitness minded. At least I live in the right house. I can't thank Seabass enough for the support he's given me, especially when I'm being insecure about changing things (aka missing 15g of protein or replacing jumping with the bike).

2 comments:

  1. Community = Success. Nice work man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great, man! And the change in your posture from day 1 is striking.

    ReplyDelete