Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 44

I think the theme of this week has really been going back to the basic foods I started with, keeping my living space clean and tidy, and paying a good amount of attention to how I do the exercises and focusing on muscle groups. I'm getting better, slowly. The real challenge is staying mindful about how they're done, rather than my mind just saying "do it! do it!".

My midsection is doing really well. My legs are doing really well. My arms always feel weaker. I think I'm not focusing enough on the correct muscle groups when doing my upper body workouts. My left arm still lacks the coordination of my right, so I've been giving it every task my right is usually given.

1 comment:

  1. I've got the same problems with the upper body--have since day 1. We'll get there!! :)

    ReplyDelete