Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 4

Through a long and strenuous thought process, I had determined that I wasn't eating enough to feel healthy. After speaking to my housemate, we agreed that I should up my servings a bit, since I was already eating near-healthy portions before this started. So today I made more and better food.

I still feel hungry though.

Seabass also pushed me to eat a small chocolate/peanut butter treat and I finally obliged, unwillingly.

I've started cooking with tofu again and I had missed it. It's a good source of protein while I'm avoiding most meats. I should pick up some fish, but per pound the tofu is sooooo much cheaper! I honestly can't wait until the end of this week, as I'm feeling a little lost diet-wise and I look forward to a more instructed diet.

Today I spent a lot of time paying attention to customer's apparent physical fitness at work, and I've found it's very rare to find someone that appears to be in "peak" condition. This just makes me more interested in working toward it!

It's taken a bit to figure out exactly how to do the workouts, but my housemate's been a great help in the matter. Now to find a spot to mount that pull-up bar...

2 comments:

  1. Good. The half diet is all about learning what your eating patterns were really like. Looks like you were underfed, and what few calories you were getting were the wrong kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that's how I was feeling too. It's amazing how much more aware of what you eat you become once you cut your diet down a lot.

    ReplyDelete