Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 1

I completed Day 1's workouts. Seabass cleared up some confusion regarding the sit-ups actually being "crunches", in that you don't go all the way up. Apparently I make more work for myself than necessary.

I ate half my average breakfast, which amounted to one egg, half an apple, 1/4 of a cucumber, and a half cup of soy milk. We'll see how I get through the rest of the day.

I'm very scientifically minded, and as such, I also started a spreadsheet on Google Docs to track and graph my weight change over the next 90 days. I'm not overly concerned about weight, but want to be able to have a pretty graph at the end.

Update: Day 1 complete! I'm looking forward to the next 90 days!

2 comments:

  1. Pop that graph on your sidebar a la renfield!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the PCP! Congratulations on making this commitment. The next 3 weeks are the hardest. Good luck and stay focused!

    ReplyDelete