Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 12

I got 9 hours, still felt like 6. Today I cooked more chicken. Kind of getting a little tired of it, but it's the cheapest per pound. I'm getting pretty close to not buying organic, free range. But it really bothers me to do so. There's just so much needed!

Other than that, things are starting to become routine. I'm finding I'm able to focus on everyday things again, instead of just PCP. Who knows, I might even sit down and play video games again some day.

Boring post, I know. But I'm headed to bed!

3 comments:

  1. I'm still questing for a little normalcy, so it's good to hear you're getting there. I hear you loud and clear about the chicken. Switch it up with some turkey or fish, sometimes there are good deals on scrod or bluefish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're not already doing it, buying a whole chicken and taking care of the manual labor yourself can be cheaper. It's a bit more time if you cut up the uncooked bird, but there are also some whole chicken, slow-cook recipes out there, like this one:

    http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Whole-Chicken-Crock-Pot-Recipe-33671

    (Obviously, you'd want to skip, or find a substitute for, the salt).

    This really makes me want to invest in a crock pot some time soon...

    ReplyDelete