Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 10

I'm now taking up about 2/5 of the fridge with food. I just went shopping again, and hope it'll last a couple days. This is getting to be pretty extreme, and I'm getting a lot of amusement from it. I'm feeling hungry in-between meals now, which I assume means my metabolism is ramping up from eating all of this and the exercise.

I won't be spending on anything but food for the next 3 months at this rate... I don't mind that, but it's not something I'm used to.

In other news, I've abandoned the chin-up bar in the doorway, as the kitchen table works better.

Well, off to cook lunch for tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is hungry. And yeah, it's crazy how much fridge space we need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting... everyone's getting hungry!? What's going on here???

    ReplyDelete