Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 83. OKAY.

5 sets of sit-ups to failure, number 2. I'm not even going to say how many I did...

..

okay, I will. 440.

...

Then I did 8 minute abs...

My yoga mat looks like the public swimming pool. Smells like it too. I'm sweating on my MacBook Pro.

My abs are still able to go on, I don't feel sore. Just tired. I think they've really developed well. The lowers still need work, but I think that's par for the course. I did 4 sets of 100, then another set of 40 before I collapsed, quite literally ready to pass out. I had ringing in my right ear. This heat is killer. 20 seconds later I hit the 8 minute abs.

I found an ab exercise I'll try tomorrow in conjunction with my 8 minute abs, it's a bicycle crunch of sorts. Basically bicycle kicking while alternating arms to the knees. Without putting feet on the ground.

4 comments:

  1. Dude you gotta learn to fail faster man. Chat me up. 440 is too many and wasting your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured as much! I'm gonna work on climbing higher and keeping my legs in the air from now on.

    ReplyDelete