Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 78 - Workout Done!


Day 78 done! More Carbs = Happy Mike! Dry rolled oats = not a great pre-workout snack. Gotta have more moisture.

Yesterday I made an enormous purchase. It's incredible. I can't believe I never bought them before. They're the underarmour compression shorts. Absolutely fracking fantastic. Not only do they make jumping rope far more comfortable (for reasons I won't get into here), but they make the workout better too, more freedom of movement and cooler than the board shorts. They're the 6" Boxerjocks. I'm actually considering the 3" too.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for appropriate undergarments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also regarding muesli: try 1 cup of your magical oats, with 2 cups yogurt and an apple (sliced thinly). Leave it overnight so the flavors mingle and the oats get some moisture from the yogurt. You can add fresh fruit when you serve it up for some extra flavor.

    ReplyDelete