Tuesday, April 26, 2011

1 Year!

Well, we're 13 days past the 1 year anniversary of me starting the Peak Condition Project. My life would be so much different now without it. Although I have to say, life can really get in the way of the road to peak condition, and a felled tree of that size can be a mighty pain to move.

I'm living in Hawai'i now. I'm in Kailua Village on Oahu. Great place, especially for the fitness-minded environment. I've been pretty physically active, but not much peak condition style. My eating has at least been fairly standard healthy-fare, and I've been doing random workouts. Trying to find my own path.

I'm reintegrating myself with the PCP community now, and I really look forward to talking with you all in the future. I've decided to go through the workouts and diet again, starting on day 12. This should help refresh my memory while helping my fellow PCP'rs.


ROCK ON!


No comments:

Post a Comment